Infusionsoft is a sales and marketing tool specifically designed to help small businesses automate customer lifecycle and relationship management and sales.
Integrating Infusionsoft with Acquire provides your customer support team with a complete, integrated view of your customer’s data and where they are in the sales process.
Infusionsoft can now access and store each visitor’s details after a live chat session via Acquire.
Each customer’s details will be saved in the CRM, and your support team will be able to track leads and customer information from Acquire in Infusionsoft.
Integrating Acquire and Infusionsoft will unlock your ability to:
- Search and view any customer’s contact details from Infusionsoft’s CRM while chatting or co-browsing with customers on the Acquire platform
- Provides a holistic view of customers and their support issues
- Create a new contact and add directly to Infusionsoft an Acquire live chat session
- All of your customer’s details will get automatically sync with Infusionsoft’s CRM
- Push chat transcripts and notes to Infusionsoft’s CRM during or after any Acquire live chat or co-browse session
Just follow these easy steps to integrate Acquire with Infusionsoft:
Go to https://app.acquire.io/app-store > Find Infusionsoft and Click "Install".
Now enter your Infusionsoft admin account credentials to log in.
Authorizing the application will give you access to Acquire from Infusionsoft.
After connecting successfully, you can now choose to send contacts/leads and their conversations manually or automatically.
By enabling auto-sync, all contact details from Acquire will automatically sync to Infusionsoft.
A customer support agent can save a customer’s details during a chat. After clicking on “Save to CRM,” click the Infusionsoft icon to send the customer details and a chat transcript to Infusionsoft.
You will be able to view the customer data in the Infusionsoft dashboard, under the Contacts section. You can see the chat transcripts under the Notes section.
Once you have saved your script successfully, you can start working with Acquire live chat. If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com.