Now shifting services or changing service providers is simple and intuitive to use, you can import data from within Acquire and from Third-Party service providers.
1. To import your data from Intercom, Click on the Profile Tab from Dashboard:
2. Next click on the Import Profile option from the Add Customer drop-down menu.
3. Clicking Import Profile will allow a pop-up with various options for third-party applications. Click on Import under Import lead from Intercom.
4. Next, you will be asked to enter your Access token. You can then select the group of leads you want to import.
5. Click "Import" and you are all set.
Use the steps below to learn how you can best import leads via CSV.
1. All leads and customer profile related data are available under the “Profiles” Section of your Acquire dashboard here: https://app.acquire.io/profiles/leads
Here, under the profiles tab, you will notice an Add Customer icon on the top right corner which will lead you to click the option Import Profiles.
2. Once you click Import Profile, select your CSV file.
Once on this screen, you can navigate to the place, where your CSV file is stored after clicking Choose File. Navigate to the file location and click Open.
As soon as you click Open it will upload to Acquire. Subsequently, the data will be imported, and new profiles will be generated as necessary.
Support for these Integrations is coming soon! We will keep you posted!