Import leads (CSV, intercom, MailChimp and Stripe)
Now shifting services or changing service providers is simple and intuitive to use, within Acquire you can import data from Third-Party service providers.
Import Lead from Intercom
Use the steps below to learn how you can best Import Leads from Intercom.
1. To import your data from Intercom, Click on the Profile Tab from Dashboard:
2. Click on the Add Customer icon, a drop-down box will appear. Next click on the Import Profile option from the drop-down menu.
3. Clicking Import Profile will allow a pop-up with various options for third-party applications. Click on Import under Import lead from Intercom.
4. Next, you will be asked to enter your Access token. You can then select the group of leads you from which you want to import.
5. Click on Import and you are all set.
Import Lead from CSV
Use the steps below to learn how you can best import leads via CSV.
1. All the leads and customer profiles related data are available under the “Profiles” Section of Acquire Dashboard. So, for importing the leads, you would need to navigate to the Profiles section here: https://app.acquire.io/profiles/leads
Here, under the profiles tab, you will notice an Add Customer icon on the top right corner which will lead you to click the option Import Profiles.
2. Once you click Import Profiles the very next step, select the appropriate CSV file.
Once on this screen, you can navigate to the place, where your CSV file is stored after clicking Choose File. Navigate to the appropriate location and click on open.
As soon as you click Open it will upload to Acquire. Subsequently, the data will be imported, and new profiles will be generated as necessary.
Import Lead from MailChimp, Stripe & others
Support for these Integrations is coming soon! We will keep you posted!