Training Dialog Flow Chatbot
1. First of all, we need to have an account on “Dialog Flow” Panel. Go to https://console.dialogflow.com/api-client/#/login and use your Gmail ID to access Dialog Flow Panel.
2. Now you have access of an empty account of Dialog flow panel, you have to create an agent for you.
3. Put your Agent Name at the top, and select the language type that you want to train your Chat-Bot.
4. After pressing “CREATE” it may take a few seconds to prepare that agent. Then you will get an agent with empty phrases, now you have to put your all the phrases that you want to train your Chat-Bot to answer all those queries that asked by visitors. To build a knowledge base you have to create “Intents” on it.
5. Here you can see lots of Collapse tabs in Intent section; here you can put all your queries in “Training Phrases” Tab. And put all your responses of those queries in “Responses” Tab.
6. After saving that Intent, now a gear icon will start to spin that indicates that Dialog flow prepares its knowledge base for new upcoming intents.