Start using Acquire in your WordPress site and install the free Acquire plugin for WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress account and open your dashboard, then select Plugins on the left sidebar.
2. In the “Add New” section, search “Acquire” with the search bar at the top right.
3. Install and activate the plugin. Then find Acquire in the left sidebar and pick a widget to turn the chat on!
At this stage, it’s done. The plugin has been activated, you’ll return to the Installed Plugins Page.
To add the Live Chat widget to your website type in your Acquire Account ID here, and click “Activate”.
Get Account ID
1. If you have not to Acquire account then register here: https://app.acquire.io
2. After logging into Acquire dashboard and see the upper right-hand corner where your username is listed, click here to get your Acquire ACCOUNT ID.
1. Once you have activated the plugin with your account ID you can view the current status in the Acquire tab on your left.
2. Visit your website homepage and click on the small icon that will be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner. You can now Live chat from there.
3. These Chats will appear on acquire portal.
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via Live Chat or at email@example.com .